- 170g Can Wild Salmon – flaked and mixed with oil
- Seasonal vegetables, such as beans, kale, zucchini and tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup aged cheddar cheese, grated
- Sauté vegetables and garlic in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and reserve vegetables in a bowl.
- Whip eggs in a bowl with fork and pour into a hot pan. Flip after one side is cooked.
- Add cheese, sautéed vegetables and Salmon. Fold egg over and slide onto plate.
- Makes: 4 – 5 servings
- Skill Level: Easy
- If you are looking for a jam-packed breakfast, this is amazing to start your day with. But is also equally as good for lunch or dinner.