A wonderful Mediterranean winters dish. This meal is full of rich flavors and highly nutritious. It can be served as an entree or with a main meal. Bon appetite!
- 4 red peppers
- 2 x 250 g pouches cooked tomato rice
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Handful pitted black olives, chopped
- 200g goat’s cheese, sliced (or use vegan cheese)
- Use a small knife to cut the top out of 4 red peppers, then scoop out the seeds. Sit the peppers on a plate, cut-side up, and cook in the microwave on High for 5-6 mins until they have wilted and softened.
- While the peppers are cooking, mix two 250g pouches cooked tomato rice together with 2 tbsp pesto and a handful of chopped pitted black olives and 140g of the sliced goat’s cheese.
- Scoop the rice, pesto, olives and goat’s cheese mix into the peppers, top with the remaining 60g sliced goat’s cheese and continue to cook for 8-10 mins.