A light dish of grilled chicken fillets and authentic salad with kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomato and mint.
- 225g quinoa
- 25g butter
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g chicken mini fillets
- 1 ½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 300g vine tomato, roughly chopped
- Handful pitted black kalamata olive
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Small bunch mint leaves, chopped
- Juice and zest 1⁄2 lemon
- Cook the quinoa following the pack instructions, then rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, mix the butter, chilli and garlic into a paste. Toss the chicken fillets in 2 tsp of the olive oil with some seasoning. Lay in a hot griddle pan and cook for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, dot with the spicy butter and set aside to melt.
- Next, tip the tomatoes, olives, onion, feta and mint into a bowl. Toss in the cooked quinoa. Stir through the remaining olive oil, lemon juice and zest, and season well.
Serve with the chicken fillets on top, drizzled with any buttery chicken juices.