Paprika Lamb Loin Chops with
A simple dish full flavor.
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, firmly packed
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- Rub the lamb with the smoked paprika, garlic, and 1 tbsp oil and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Preheat a ridged chargrill to moderately high and season the lamb with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, parsley leaves, olives, and vinegar together with the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Serve with the rested lamb