Greek Cauliflower Rice Bowls With Grilled Chicken
These healthy Mediterranean cauliflower rice bowls topped with feta, olives, veggies, and grilled chicken are delicious.
A perfect meal as the weather warms up!
- 6 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring occasionally until the cauliflower is softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup dill.
- Meanwhile, rub 1 teaspoon oil all over the chicken. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast reads 165 degrees F, about 15 minutes total. Slice crosswise.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 4 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, oregano, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Divide the cauliflower rice between 4 bowls. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup dill. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
To make your own, place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until broken down into rice-size granules. One 2-pound head of cauliflower yields about 4 cups of cauliflower rice.