- 1 quart sauerkraut, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrots, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- Step 1 – In a large bowl, mix together sauerkraut, onion, celery, green bell pepper, carrot, pimentos, and mustard seed. Set aside this mixture.
- Step 2 – Mix together extra virgin olive oil, vinegar and salt.
- Step 3 – Pour mixture over salad, cover, and taste it.