- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 40g kimchi
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread , toasted
- 1 spring onion , finely sliced
- pinch of togarashi , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1 – Beat the eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt. Pour into a non-stick pan over a low heat. Leave untouched for 30 seconds, then lift the pan a little and swirl the eggs around. Cook for 2 mins more, then fold through the kimchi, breaking up the eggs to scramble them.
- STEP 2 – Serve the kimchi scrambled eggs on the toast, and top with the spring onion and tograshi, if using.