- 4 sustainable salmon fillets
- Juice 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus a drizzle
- Bunch fresh mint
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200g frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 50ml greek yogurt
- 150g rocket
- 100g radishes, quartered
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6. Put the salmon fillets in an oven tray, then squeeze over half the lemon juice, add a drizzle of oil and a few mint sprigs, then season with salt and pepper. Add 50ml cold water, cover the tray with foil, then bake for 13-15 minutes until the salmon is just cooked.
- In a food processor, whizz the rest of the mint with the chickpeas, peas, tahini, yogurt and 2 tbsp oil. Season to taste and set aside. If you don’t have a food processor, coarsely chop the mint, then pound to a thick, coarse mash in a large pestle and mortar with the chickpeas, peas and tahini. Mix in the yogurt and oil.
- Mix the rocket and radishes, then lightly drizzle with oil and the remaining lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Serve the salmon with the pea and mint houmous and rocket salad.