Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
Try this quick and easy pasta dish, the whole family will love this meal!
- 375g dried large spiral pasta
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 100g chargrilled capsicum, chopped
- 150g chargrilled eggplant, chopped
- 150g marinated artichokes, cut into wedges
- 80g semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 80g fetta-stuffed green olives, halved lengthways
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- Shredded fresh basil leaves, to serve
Cook pasta following packet directions.
Meanwhile, place crushed tomatoes in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add capsicum, eggplant, artichoke and semi-dried tomato. Cook for 1 minute.
Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Return to saucepan. Add vegetable mixture to pasta. Add olives and reserved cooking water. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly and coats the pasta. Dollop with pesto. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve.