Fresh, flavoursome and healthy Mediterranean roasted vegetables. Flavoured with rich balsamic vinegar and oregano – easy and delicious!
- 1/2 small to medium aubergine (around 75g once)
- 1/2 large orange or red pepper/ capsium (around 75g once desseded)
- 1/4 medium to large courgette (around 75g)
- 1/2 large red onion, skin removed (around 50g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F
- Slice all vegetables into medium pieces – around 2 inches wide. Slice the onion into eights (8 pieces from a full onion, 4 from a half).
- Mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic
- Line a baking tray with foil. Spread the vegetables over the top – spreading them out so they don’t overlap too much
- Drizzle with the olive oil, balsamic and garlic mix. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the oregano. Using your hands, toss the vegetables around a little to coat.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes
- Serve and enjoy – yum!