- 500g lamb leg steaks, fat trimmed
- 2 x 300g packets microwave cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon + extra wedges, to serve
- 1 small eggplant, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted, roughly chopped
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- Mint leaves, Greek yoghurt (optional), to serve
- Prepare cauliflower rice according to packet instructions. Set aside.
- Rub lamb with half the oil, sprinkle with oregano and lemon zest and season. Heat a char-grill pan and cook lamb for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, spray eggplant and zucchini lightly with oil. Reheat same pan and cook eggplant and zucchini, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Divide cauliflower rice between bowls. Top with rocket, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and lamb. Drizzle with lemon juice and remaining oil. Sprinkle with walnuts and feta. Top with mint leaves and serve with lemon wedges and yoghurt, if desired.